I am traveling with my husband and 2 children to Capetown in late November next year. We would like to go on safari. I have read that many camps are shut down during this time of the year. Would it be better for us to fly somewhere else for the safari portion and if so, where?
south african safari in Nov/Dec
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 Mount Kilimanjaro among 7 world summit peaks
- 3 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 4 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 5 To go to Israel or not?
- 6 Bidair at JNB
- 7 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 8 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 9 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 10 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 11 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 12 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 13 Questions about Chobe
- 14 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 15 Dubai > Oman?
- 16 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 17 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 18 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 19 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 22 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 23 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya