I am traveling with my husband and 2 children to Capetown in late November next year. We would like to go on safari. I have read that many camps are shut down during this time of the year. Would it be better for us to fly somewhere else for the safari portion and if so, where?
south african safari in Nov/Dec
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 5 SA, Swaziland & Zimbabwe
- 6 Dubai > Oman?
- 7 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 8 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 9 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 12 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 13 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 14 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 15 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Awesome trip and still not done
- 19 South Africa
- 20 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 21 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 22 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 23 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 24 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 25 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?