I am traveling with my husband and 2 children to Capetown in late November next year. We would like to go on safari. I have read that many camps are shut down during this time of the year. Would it be better for us to fly somewhere else for the safari portion and if so, where?
south african safari in Nov/Dec
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 2 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 3 Egypt safe travel
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 how can I go to Iran ?
- 6 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 7 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 8 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 9 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 10 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 13 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 14 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 15 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 16 what kind of phone
- 17 Small group tours in israel
- 18 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 19 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 20 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 21 Iran Info, Please
- 22 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 23 Safari on a budget!
- 24 fez accommodation
- 25 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris