So I am planning on studying in Cape Town next spring and have a couple of questions for the visa ill need, first I am going to be studying at UCT from mid january to mid june and then directly following I will be doing a 6 week unpaid internship for academic credit
Will a student visa cover this? I would be in South Africa from mid january to late july
also would I be able to enter SA before my program officially starts because I will have overlap where I will need to be there before
Lastly, how long do these Visas last and how early can I apply? I will be studying in Spain that fall so I will be leaving the USA in early september and not returning until after my time in Cape Town, could I apply for the visa at the end of the summer and provide them with the dates?
I really need help figuring this out thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 pores and skin care products
- 2 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 3 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 4 safari for the mobility impaired
- 5 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 6 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 11 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 12 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 13 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 14 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 15 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Buying merchandise
- 20 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 21 Egypt January-February 2018
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 24 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 25 Dubai shopping - any tips?