So I am planning on studying in Cape Town next spring and have a couple of questions for the visa ill need, first I am going to be studying at UCT from mid january to mid june and then directly following I will be doing a 6 week unpaid internship for academic credit
Will a student visa cover this? I would be in South Africa from mid january to late july
also would I be able to enter SA before my program officially starts because I will have overlap where I will need to be there before
Lastly, how long do these Visas last and how early can I apply? I will be studying in Spain that fall so I will be leaving the USA in early september and not returning until after my time in Cape Town, could I apply for the visa at the end of the summer and provide them with the dates?
I really need help figuring this out thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?