So I am planning on studying in Cape Town next spring and have a couple of questions for the visa ill need, first I am going to be studying at UCT from mid january to mid june and then directly following I will be doing a 6 week unpaid internship for academic credit
Will a student visa cover this? I would be in South Africa from mid january to late july
also would I be able to enter SA before my program officially starts because I will have overlap where I will need to be there before
Lastly, how long do these Visas last and how early can I apply? I will be studying in Spain that fall so I will be leaving the USA in early september and not returning until after my time in Cape Town, could I apply for the visa at the end of the summer and provide them with the dates?
I really need help figuring this out thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 8 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 9 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 10 Israel Transportation
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo