We are expats living in Kenya.
We will be traveling to South Africa in December.
We are interested in renting a Toyota Avanza(or similar) when in Cape Town and driving to my wife's hometown of East London.
Does anyone know of any peer-to-peer vehicle rentals in South Africa?
Here in Kenya, we can cheaply rent a vehicle from the locals and pay about $30/day including insurance, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advise
- 2 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 3 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 4 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 5 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 6 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 7 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 8 Insect Repellent
- 9 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 10 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 11 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 12 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 13 house exchange
- 14 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 15 casablanca airport taxis
- 16 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 17 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 18 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 19 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 20 Tiberias with kids
- 21 Lion World
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 25 Mpumalanga visit