We are expats living in Kenya.
We will be traveling to South Africa in December.
We are interested in renting a Toyota Avanza(or similar) when in Cape Town and driving to my wife's hometown of East London.
Does anyone know of any peer-to-peer vehicle rentals in South Africa?
Here in Kenya, we can cheaply rent a vehicle from the locals and pay about $30/day including insurance, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Israel Transportation
- 7 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 10 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 11 IRAN
- 12 Money in Uganda
- 13 Uganda Visa
- 14 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 15 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 16 Private Guide for Cairo
- 17 Egypt - Need Help!
- 18 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 19 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 23 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 24 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 25 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?