We are expats living in Kenya.
We will be traveling to South Africa in December.
We are interested in renting a Toyota Avanza(or similar) when in Cape Town and driving to my wife's hometown of East London.
Does anyone know of any peer-to-peer vehicle rentals in South Africa?
Here in Kenya, we can cheaply rent a vehicle from the locals and pay about $30/day including insurance, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 http://www.scamcare.com/diabazole-reviews/
- 3 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 6 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 7 recomendation on African Safari company
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 10 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 11 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 12 One extra day in Jordan
- 13 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 14 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 17 Israel in Late October or November?
- 18 One month in Africa
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 21 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 22 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 23 Madagascar - Books
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 25 Madagascar Driver/Lodging Question - Palmarium and Vakona