We will be traveling to South Africa in March 2013 for 2 weeks. The first part of our trip will be in Cape Town for approximately 5 days where we plan on doing various day trips. The last part or our trip will be a Safari in Kruger Park and then ending in Johanesburg before flying home. Can anyone suggest a good area to go to for a few days during the middle of our trip? We do not want to move from place to place too often. We would like to stay in an area that is centrally located to good shopping, wine tours, scenic parks, fishing etc. We will not have a vehicle and will most likely be looking to do day tours. We do not want to drive while in South Africa but are looking into the possibilty of having a car and driver. Can anyone recommend an agency that could provide transportation? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
South Africa Itineray Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour to Morocco
- 2 Namibia road conditions
- 3 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 4 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 5 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 6 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 7 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 8 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 9 Questions about Chobe
- 10 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 11 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 12 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 13 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 14 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 15 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 16 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 17 Ebola and Morocco
- 18 Thompson Gazelle
- 19 Overland in West Africa
- 20 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 21 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 22 Morrocco and Cash
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 25 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area