We will be traveling to South Africa in March 2013 for 2 weeks. The first part of our trip will be in Cape Town for approximately 5 days where we plan on doing various day trips. The last part or our trip will be a Safari in Kruger Park and then ending in Johanesburg before flying home. Can anyone suggest a good area to go to for a few days during the middle of our trip? We do not want to move from place to place too often. We would like to stay in an area that is centrally located to good shopping, wine tours, scenic parks, fishing etc. We will not have a vehicle and will most likely be looking to do day tours. We do not want to drive while in South Africa but are looking into the possibilty of having a car and driver. Can anyone recommend an agency that could provide transportation? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
South Africa Itineray Suggestions
- 1 Renting a car in Israel
- 2 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 3 What about money?
- 4 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 5 10 days in south Africa
- 6 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 7 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 8 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 9 a week in africa
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 12 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 13 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 14 Accra airport
- 15 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 16 17 days in Israel our way
- 17 morocco
- 18 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 19 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 20 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 21 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 22 Trip extension from Cape town
- 23 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?