We will be traveling to South Africa in March 2013 for 2 weeks. The first part of our trip will be in Cape Town for approximately 5 days where we plan on doing various day trips. The last part or our trip will be a Safari in Kruger Park and then ending in Johanesburg before flying home. Can anyone suggest a good area to go to for a few days during the middle of our trip? We do not want to move from place to place too often. We would like to stay in an area that is centrally located to good shopping, wine tours, scenic parks, fishing etc. We will not have a vehicle and will most likely be looking to do day tours. We do not want to drive while in South Africa but are looking into the possibilty of having a car and driver. Can anyone recommend an agency that could provide transportation? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
South Africa Itineray Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sun Safaris
- 2 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 3 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 6 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 7 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 8 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 9 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 10 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 11 Tour to Morocco
- 12 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 13 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 14 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 15 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 16 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 17 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 Uganda again
- 20 November at victoria falls
- 21 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 22 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 23 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 24 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 25 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip