I have reservations booked for June 21, 2014 to June 29 in Kruger National Park and June 29 through July 5 at MalaMala and Mashatu. We plan to fly in and out of Johannesburg. We will hire a car to drive to Kruger and drop off the car when we start our private reserve part of the trip. Is there some place worth visiting between Johannesburg and Kruger that we can see or do we just drive straight to Kruger? We have the time, I'm just not sure what else to plan for our visit. Thanks
South Africa in June/July 2014
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 2 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 3 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 4 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 8 Charity begins at Home!
- 9 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 19 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 20 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 21 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 22 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 23 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls