My husband and I are going to SA for 21 days in December/January. We will flight to Johannesburg.
We are doing Kruger park and Cape Town for sure, but we want to add one more country in our itinerary, any suggestions are welcome!!!
I was thinking about doing 3 days in Sabi Sans, then flying to Namibia and rent a car to selfdrive. Stay in Namibia for 7 days and then go to CT. 10 days in CT/ garden route, and then fly to Jbr to catch the flight back home.
Which would be a good place to spend new year's eve? We are in our 30's and really like off the circuit kind of trips.
Thanks!! any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 8 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 9 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 10 Israel Transportation
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo