My husband and I are going to SA for 21 days in December/January. We will flight to Johannesburg.
We are doing Kruger park and Cape Town for sure, but we want to add one more country in our itinerary, any suggestions are welcome!!!
I was thinking about doing 3 days in Sabi Sans, then flying to Namibia and rent a car to selfdrive. Stay in Namibia for 7 days and then go to CT. 10 days in CT/ garden route, and then fly to Jbr to catch the flight back home.
Which would be a good place to spend new year's eve? We are in our 30's and really like off the circuit kind of trips.
Thanks!! any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 2 Update on sim cards and iphones in Morocco?
- 3 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 4 safari for the mobility impaired
- 5 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 6 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 7 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 8 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 13 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018