My husband and I are going to SA for 21 days in December/January. We will flight to Johannesburg.
We are doing Kruger park and Cape Town for sure, but we want to add one more country in our itinerary, any suggestions are welcome!!!
I was thinking about doing 3 days in Sabi Sans, then flying to Namibia and rent a car to selfdrive. Stay in Namibia for 7 days and then go to CT. 10 days in CT/ garden route, and then fly to Jbr to catch the flight back home.
Which would be a good place to spend new year's eve? We are in our 30's and really like off the circuit kind of trips.
Thanks!! any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Flight or take a jeep transfer from Nairobi to Masai Mara?
- 2 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 3 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 4 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 5 Zanzibar
- 6 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 7 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 8 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 9 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 10 Self drive tour south africa
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 13 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 14 Duba activities - help deciding
- 15 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 16 Private Guide for Cairo
- 17 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 18 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 19 Texting from US to Israel
- 20 Itinerary Ideas
- 21 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 22 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 23 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 24 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 25 first family kenyan safari trip report