I'm planning a trip to South Africa and am trying to figure out the Private Game Reserve choices. We heard that Phinda is beautiful, but that the animals aren't quite plentiful enough yet. Ngala gets a strong review, but is it that different from Londilozi, where we're staying for two nights already. Also, someone recommended Imbabala Camp in Zimbabwe, but I'm having difficulty getting info on that. When you're going so far away (and spending so much money) it's hard to figure out what's the best way to do this. Any help is appreciated.
South Africa and Zimbabwe Game Parks comparison
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Using Couchsurfing
- 2 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Bugs n' Botswana
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 Group Trip to Israel
- 10 My Trip to Palestine
- 11 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 12 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 13 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 16 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 19 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 20 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 23 Homestay Accomodation
- 24 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 25 Morocco with Desert Majesty