I'm planning a trip to South Africa and am trying to figure out the Private Game Reserve choices. We heard that Phinda is beautiful, but that the animals aren't quite plentiful enough yet. Ngala gets a strong review, but is it that different from Londilozi, where we're staying for two nights already. Also, someone recommended Imbabala Camp in Zimbabwe, but I'm having difficulty getting info on that. When you're going so far away (and spending so much money) it's hard to figure out what's the best way to do this. Any help is appreciated.
South Africa and Zimbabwe Game Parks comparison
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Morocco in April 2014
- 6 Quick question about Kenya..
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report