My husband and I are planning a trip to South Africa (depending on what other areas offer, we could broaden our trip to cover more than just SA) in March(ish) 2017 and are looking for some help finding some adventure activities. We are already planning on doing a safari and go shark cage diving, but beyond that, nothing really is jumping out from what I have seen. We really wanted to do Devil's Pool at Victoria Falls but since it's the rainy season, Devil's pool is off the table. We are seeking adventure beyond zip lining and bungee jumping - something such as Devil's Pool that is unique to the area and exciting (possibly with a little added danger element
Is there a great place to scuba dive/snorkel? Is there an opportunity to rent a car and go off-roading somewhere? Somewhere we can white water raft in the cannons of Africa?
Any insight/ideas are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Israel Transportation
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Morocco Trip Report
- 11 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 12 Morocco help
- 13 First trip to Africa
- 14 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 15 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 16 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 17 IRAN
- 18 Money in Uganda
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 21 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 22 Private Guide for Cairo
- 23 Egypt - Need Help!
- 24 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 25 CASABLANCA for 1 Day