My husband and I are planning a trip to South Africa (depending on what other areas offer, we could broaden our trip to cover more than just SA) in March(ish) 2017 and are looking for some help finding some adventure activities. We are already planning on doing a safari and go shark cage diving, but beyond that, nothing really is jumping out from what I have seen. We really wanted to do Devil's Pool at Victoria Falls but since it's the rainy season, Devil's pool is off the table. We are seeking adventure beyond zip lining and bungee jumping - something such as Devil's Pool that is unique to the area and exciting (possibly with a little added danger element
Is there a great place to scuba dive/snorkel? Is there an opportunity to rent a car and go off-roading somewhere? Somewhere we can white water raft in the cannons of Africa?
Any insight/ideas are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎1:888:482 :3831 AOL SECURITY 24*7
- 2 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831☎ AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 4 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 5 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 11 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 12 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 13 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 14 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 15 Kenya/Tanzania
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 2 nights in Dubai
- 18 16 hours in Qatar
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 A South African in Lusaka
- 22 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 23 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017