My husband and I are planning a trip to South Africa (depending on what other areas offer, we could broaden our trip to cover more than just SA) in March(ish) 2017 and are looking for some help finding some adventure activities. We are already planning on doing a safari and go shark cage diving, but beyond that, nothing really is jumping out from what I have seen. We really wanted to do Devil's Pool at Victoria Falls but since it's the rainy season, Devil's pool is off the table. We are seeking adventure beyond zip lining and bungee jumping - something such as Devil's Pool that is unique to the area and exciting (possibly with a little added danger element
Is there a great place to scuba dive/snorkel? Is there an opportunity to rent a car and go off-roading somewhere? Somewhere we can white water raft in the cannons of Africa?
Any insight/ideas are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 2 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 3 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 12 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 13 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 14 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Buying merchandise
- 18 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 19 Egypt January-February 2018
- 20 safari for the mobility impaired
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 23 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 24 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 25 Need a Car in Nassau?