My husband and I are planning a trip to South Africa (depending on what other areas offer, we could broaden our trip to cover more than just SA) in March(ish) 2017 and are looking for some help finding some adventure activities. We are already planning on doing a safari and go shark cage diving, but beyond that, nothing really is jumping out from what I have seen. We really wanted to do Devil's Pool at Victoria Falls but since it's the rainy season, Devil's pool is off the table. We are seeking adventure beyond zip lining and bungee jumping - something such as Devil's Pool that is unique to the area and exciting (possibly with a little added danger element
Is there a great place to scuba dive/snorkel? Is there an opportunity to rent a car and go off-roading somewhere? Somewhere we can white water raft in the cannons of Africa?
Any insight/ideas are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Durban - where to stay for one night
- 2 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 3 Single traveler
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 6 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 7 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 8 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 9 Morocco Highlights
- 10 Uganda Trip Report
- 11 Money in Uganda
- 12 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 13 VISA for Mozambique
- 14 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 19 Best African Safari
- 20 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 21 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 22 beach visit after safari
- 23 Petra Wadi Rum
- 24 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 25 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)