My husband and I are planning a trip to South Africa (depending on what other areas offer, we could broaden our trip to cover more than just SA) in March(ish) 2017 and are looking for some help finding some adventure activities. We are already planning on doing a safari and go shark cage diving, but beyond that, nothing really is jumping out from what I have seen. We really wanted to do Devil's Pool at Victoria Falls but since it's the rainy season, Devil's pool is off the table. We are seeking adventure beyond zip lining and bungee jumping - something such as Devil's Pool that is unique to the area and exciting (possibly with a little added danger element
Is there a great place to scuba dive/snorkel? Is there an opportunity to rent a car and go off-roading somewhere? Somewhere we can white water raft in the cannons of Africa?
Any insight/ideas are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 2 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 3 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 4 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 7 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 8 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 9 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 10 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 11 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 12 Dubai Guide
- 13 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 16 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 19 Alexandria
- 20 kicheche compared to porini
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 23 Chefchaouen Report
- 24 Tracking Gorillas
- 25 Garden Route itinerary