My husband and I are planning a trip to South Africa (depending on what other areas offer, we could broaden our trip to cover more than just SA) in March(ish) 2017 and are looking for some help finding some adventure activities. We are already planning on doing a safari and go shark cage diving, but beyond that, nothing really is jumping out from what I have seen. We really wanted to do Devil's Pool at Victoria Falls but since it's the rainy season, Devil's pool is off the table. We are seeking adventure beyond zip lining and bungee jumping - something such as Devil's Pool that is unique to the area and exciting (possibly with a little added danger element
Is there a great place to scuba dive/snorkel? Is there an opportunity to rent a car and go off-roading somewhere? Somewhere we can white water raft in the cannons of Africa?
Any insight/ideas are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 3 17 Day Safari Experience in Uganda
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Yom Hazikaron
- 6 Yom Haatzmaut
- 7 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 11 recomendation on African Safari company
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 15 One extra day in Jordan
- 16 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 17 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 One month in Africa
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 24 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 25 Snorkeling at Diani Beach