Our trip to Namibia is almost here -- we need to decide if we want to do a balloon trip over Soussevlei Dunes and would like feedback.I have never done a balloon trip and have always wanted to. Has anyone done it here and what did you think? It is expensive -- is it worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 3 Masai Mara in May
- 4 Western Desert Itinerary
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 What is worth seeing in November?
- 7 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 8 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 9 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 10 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 11 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 12 Trip to Merzouga
- 13 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 14 Uganda Visa
- 15 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 16 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 17 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 18 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 19 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 20 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 21 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 22 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 23 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 24 beach visit after safari
- 25 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?