Our trip to Namibia is almost here -- we need to decide if we want to do a balloon trip over Soussevlei Dunes and would like feedback.I have never done a balloon trip and have always wanted to. Has anyone done it here and what did you think? It is expensive -- is it worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/provixin/
- 2 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 3 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 6 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 7 Marrakech
- 8 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 9 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 10 Itinerary Ideas
- 11 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 12 Travel to Botswana
- 13 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 14 Loldia House Kenya
- 15 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 16 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 17 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 18 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 19 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 20 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 21 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 22 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 23 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 24 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006