Our trip to Namibia is almost here -- we need to decide if we want to do a balloon trip over Soussevlei Dunes and would like feedback.I have never done a balloon trip and have always wanted to. Has anyone done it here and what did you think? It is expensive -- is it worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.skin4up.com/ultrask-cream/
- 2 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 3 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 4 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 5 Flight or take a jeep transfer from Nairobi to Masai Mara?
- 6 Zanzibar
- 7 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 8 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 9 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 10 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 11 Self drive tour south africa
- 12 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 13 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 14 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 15 Duba activities - help deciding
- 16 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 17 Private Guide for Cairo
- 18 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 19 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 20 Texting from US to Israel
- 21 Itinerary Ideas
- 22 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 23 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 24 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 25 Lamu Island or Diani Beach