I may be staying at Sossusvlei Wilderness Camp this September and wondered if anyone has stayed there and been able to do the ballooning over the dunes. The camp's website implied that ballooning could be setup for additional cost, but I just wanted to hear from someone who has actually done it from there, to find out how it worked out for them.
Sossusvlei Wilderness Camp and Ballooning
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 5 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 trip report, morocco
- 9 Rwanda trip report
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 12 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 13 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 14 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 15 israel and petra
- 16 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 17 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 18 Israel and Petra
- 19 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 20 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 21 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 22 Morocco for 2 nights
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?