I will be in Windhoek the weekend of May 7-9, 2010 and wanted to look into a 2 night stay in the Namib -- there are loads of trips out there. I'm looking for a conservative budget trip since I'm thinking about going on to the Delta, and this would probably have to be a drive in trip to keep the costs down. Has anyone done this? Any tour operator recommendations? Thanks!
Sossusvlei Weekend - Need tour recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 6 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 9 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 10 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 11 Ebola and Morocco
- 12 Thompson Gazelle
- 13 Overland in West Africa
- 14 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 15 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 16 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 17 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 18 Morrocco and Cash
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 21 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 22 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 23 South Africa trip advices
- 24 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation