Hope this isn't in violation of the FAQ as I am not involved in this but thought some people might want to know. A CD of recordings of the Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge Choir is now available on Ebay (search Sossusvlei). It was produced by Caroline Beevis, one of the visiting astronomers, and all profits will go to the Choir for costumes and travel to contests. I ordered one and received it today and the quality is quite good. So if any of you were serenaded and wanted to here those voices again, now you can.
Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge Choir CD
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 7 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 11 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 12 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 13 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 dubai for 5 days
- 16 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 19 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai