I'm planning a trip to Africa and have almost all of my itinerary locked down. One part I am having trouble finding feedback on is Songwe in Victoria Falls. Does anyone have experience to speak of at this property? Comparisons to Tongabezi or Stanley which appear to be the other three nicer players in that market would be very welcome. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 2 South Africa trip advices
- 3 Morrocco and Cash
- 4 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 7 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 8 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 9 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 12 First time in Africa on safari
- 13 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 14 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 15 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 16 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 17 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 18 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 19 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 20 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 21 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 22 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 23 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 24 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 25 Binoculars for safari