I'm planning a trip to Africa and have almost all of my itinerary locked down. One part I am having trouble finding feedback on is Songwe in Victoria Falls. Does anyone have experience to speak of at this property? Comparisons to Tongabezi or Stanley which appear to be the other three nicer players in that market would be very welcome. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 2 Shots for Morocco
- 3 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 4 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 5 Travelust
- 6 Drinking on safari
- 7 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 8 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 9 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 10 South Africa in February?
- 11 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 12 Thinking about The Gambia
- 13 Independence Day in Israel
- 14 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 15 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 16 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 17 Morroco Travel Guide
- 18 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 19 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 20 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 21 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 22 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 23 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 24 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 25 Abu Simbel or Valley of Kings?