Any new news on the safety of traveling and living in Yemen? My son may have the opportunity to go to Sana'a for a year and work at the Yemen College for Middle Eastern Studies. He would be leaving the end of summer if he is accepted to work at the college. As a concerned parent, I'm of course nervous of his traveling there but want to be as supportive as I can. Anybody have any thoughts? Has anyone traveled there recently? Thanks for your help!
Son going to Yemen
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 3 17 days in Israel our way
- 4 Africa Safari
- 5 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 10 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 13 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 14 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 15 Tangier - A four day city break
- 16 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 17 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 18 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 19 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 20 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 21 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 22 phone service
- 23 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 24 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!