I'll be spending Semana Santa (Holy week) on the Canary Islands. I've got a total of 10 nights.
After looking around online I'm mostly decided on splitting my time between Gran Canaria and Lanzarote but of course I'm not against spending some time on maybe one or two other islands.
I'm going to spend some time just lazing around on the beach of course (if the weather cooperates) but I'd like to do some exploring too since I've got 10 days. I'm just wondering if anyone has any thing that they consider "must sees/dos" on the islands. I realize we all have different opinions on what is a "must see" but I'm just looking to see if anyone has anything they particularly loved seeding that might not be particularly well known.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tipping...
- 2 Changing planes at Dubai
- 3 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 9 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Israel Transportation
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo