I'll be spending Semana Santa (Holy week) on the Canary Islands. I've got a total of 10 nights.
After looking around online I'm mostly decided on splitting my time between Gran Canaria and Lanzarote but of course I'm not against spending some time on maybe one or two other islands.
I'm going to spend some time just lazing around on the beach of course (if the weather cooperates) but I'd like to do some exploring too since I've got 10 days. I'm just wondering if anyone has any thing that they consider "must sees/dos" on the islands. I realize we all have different opinions on what is a "must see" but I'm just looking to see if anyone has anything they particularly loved seeding that might not be particularly well known.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Expert Tours
- 2 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Cradle of Humankind
- 4 Johannesburg...?
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Luxury train ride
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 9 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 10 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 11 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 15 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 israel tour
- 18 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 19 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 20 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 21 Safety in Fes
- 22 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 23 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa