I'll be spending Semana Santa (Holy week) on the Canary Islands. I've got a total of 10 nights.
After looking around online I'm mostly decided on splitting my time between Gran Canaria and Lanzarote but of course I'm not against spending some time on maybe one or two other islands.
I'm going to spend some time just lazing around on the beach of course (if the weather cooperates) but I'd like to do some exploring too since I've got 10 days. I'm just wondering if anyone has any thing that they consider "must sees/dos" on the islands. I realize we all have different opinions on what is a "must see" but I'm just looking to see if anyone has anything they particularly loved seeding that might not be particularly well known.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/puria-serum/
- 2 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 3 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 4 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 7 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 8 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 9 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 10 Dubai Guide
- 11 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 14 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 17 Alexandria
- 18 kicheche compared to porini
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 21 Chefchaouen Report
- 22 Tracking Gorillas
- 23 Garden Route itinerary
- 24 A South African in Lusaka
- 25 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?