I'll be spending Semana Santa (Holy week) on the Canary Islands. I've got a total of 10 nights.
After looking around online I'm mostly decided on splitting my time between Gran Canaria and Lanzarote but of course I'm not against spending some time on maybe one or two other islands.
I'm going to spend some time just lazing around on the beach of course (if the weather cooperates) but I'd like to do some exploring too since I've got 10 days. I'm just wondering if anyone has any thing that they consider "must sees/dos" on the islands. I realize we all have different opinions on what is a "must see" but I'm just looking to see if anyone has anything they particularly loved seeding that might not be particularly well known.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?