I'll be spending Semana Santa (Holy week) on the Canary Islands. I've got a total of 10 nights.
After looking around online I'm mostly decided on splitting my time between Gran Canaria and Lanzarote but of course I'm not against spending some time on maybe one or two other islands.
I'm going to spend some time just lazing around on the beach of course (if the weather cooperates) but I'd like to do some exploring too since I've got 10 days. I'm just wondering if anyone has any thing that they consider "must sees/dos" on the islands. I realize we all have different opinions on what is a "must see" but I'm just looking to see if anyone has anything they particularly loved seeding that might not be particularly well known.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthflyup.com/t-complex-1000/
- 2 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 3 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 4 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 8 Itinerary Ideas
- 9 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 10 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 11 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 12 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 13 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 14 Kenya/Tanzania
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 2 nights in Dubai
- 17 16 hours in Qatar
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 A South African in Lusaka
- 21 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 22 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 25 Babies Galore: Kenya in April