I have some time free in March. Thought of going to Mexico (from Sydney) but now am looking at Morocco....and time is fast running out.
I have always traveled independently by myself or with my husband but have read many glowing reports of people engaging a driver/guide and wonder if there are any issues with a solo mature traveler in terms of availability, costs etc? Any operators who you have used and liked?
Would it be best to pre-book or leave until in the country?
I would need to fly into Casablanca if I were to fly Qantas/Emirates and would have around three weeks.
Any suggestions re accommodation, highlights etc would also be welcome- interests are history, architecture,nature,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 2 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 3 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 4 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 5 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 6 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 7 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 8 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 9 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Cairo International Airport
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 15 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 16 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 17 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 18 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 19 Dubai Guide
- 20 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 23 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 24 Loldia House Kenya
- 25 rekero and encounter mara vehicles