I have some time free in March. Thought of going to Mexico (from Sydney) but now am looking at Morocco....and time is fast running out.
I have always traveled independently by myself or with my husband but have read many glowing reports of people engaging a driver/guide and wonder if there are any issues with a solo mature traveler in terms of availability, costs etc? Any operators who you have used and liked?
Would it be best to pre-book or leave until in the country?
I would need to fly into Casablanca if I were to fly Qantas/Emirates and would have around three weeks.
Any suggestions re accommodation, highlights etc would also be welcome- interests are history, architecture,nature,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Money in Uganda
- 4 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 5 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 6 VISA for Mozambique
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 9 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 10 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 11 Best African Safari
- 12 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 beach visit after safari
- 15 Petra Wadi Rum
- 16 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 19 What is worth seeing in November?
- 20 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 21 Israeli Tour Guides
- 22 Masai Mara in May
- 23 Western Desert Itinerary
- 24 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 25 luggage for a weird itinerary