I have some time free in March. Thought of going to Mexico (from Sydney) but now am looking at Morocco....and time is fast running out.
I have always traveled independently by myself or with my husband but have read many glowing reports of people engaging a driver/guide and wonder if there are any issues with a solo mature traveler in terms of availability, costs etc? Any operators who you have used and liked?
Would it be best to pre-book or leave until in the country?
I would need to fly into Casablanca if I were to fly Qantas/Emirates and would have around three weeks.
Any suggestions re accommodation, highlights etc would also be welcome- interests are history, architecture,nature,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1800-982-8520 TEC*H CAre 24/7
- 2 RESET : HP ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT HP 24x7
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 4 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 5 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 11 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 12 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 13 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 14 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 15 Kenya/Tanzania
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 2 nights in Dubai
- 18 16 hours in Qatar
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 A South African in Lusaka
- 22 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 23 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017