I have some time free in March. Thought of going to Mexico (from Sydney) but now am looking at Morocco....and time is fast running out.
I have always traveled independently by myself or with my husband but have read many glowing reports of people engaging a driver/guide and wonder if there are any issues with a solo mature traveler in terms of availability, costs etc? Any operators who you have used and liked?
Would it be best to pre-book or leave until in the country?
I would need to fly into Casablanca if I were to fly Qantas/Emirates and would have around three weeks.
Any suggestions re accommodation, highlights etc would also be welcome- interests are history, architecture,nature,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 UFC Fight Night Maia vs Condit Live Stream Free
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 tours in Johannesburg
- 4 Viator tour company
- 5 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 6 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 South African Cities
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 11 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 12 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 13 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 14 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help