I have some time free in March. Thought of going to Mexico (from Sydney) but now am looking at Morocco....and time is fast running out.
I have always traveled independently by myself or with my husband but have read many glowing reports of people engaging a driver/guide and wonder if there are any issues with a solo mature traveler in terms of availability, costs etc? Any operators who you have used and liked?
Would it be best to pre-book or leave until in the country?
I would need to fly into Casablanca if I were to fly Qantas/Emirates and would have around three weeks.
Any suggestions re accommodation, highlights etc would also be welcome- interests are history, architecture,nature,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 2 Cape Town -safety
- 3 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 4 Widerness Lodges
- 5 SA itin review
- 6 Botswana safari in late November
- 7 Tipping on Safari
- 8 Ferry to Morocco
- 9 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 10 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 11 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 12 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 13 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 16 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 19 Lodge Feedback
- 20 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 21 Driving in South Africa
- 22 Help with 9 day itinerary - Essaouira or time in the desert
- 23 Itinerary Help - 9 Full days in Morocco
- 24 Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque tour times
- 25 Cape Town and Safari trip report