I have some time free in March. Thought of going to Mexico (from Sydney) but now am looking at Morocco....and time is fast running out.
I have always traveled independently by myself or with my husband but have read many glowing reports of people engaging a driver/guide and wonder if there are any issues with a solo mature traveler in terms of availability, costs etc? Any operators who you have used and liked?
Would it be best to pre-book or leave until in the country?
I would need to fly into Casablanca if I were to fly Qantas/Emirates and would have around three weeks.
Any suggestions re accommodation, highlights etc would also be welcome- interests are history, architecture,nature,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tiberias with kids
- 2 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 3 Lion World
- 4 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 5 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 6 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 7 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 9 Mpumalanga visit
- 10 safe areas to go on safari
- 11 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 12 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 13 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 16 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 17 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 18 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 19 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 20 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 21 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 22 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 23 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 24 Kruger park
- 25 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay