I have some time free in March. Thought of going to Mexico (from Sydney) but now am looking at Morocco....and time is fast running out.
I have always traveled independently by myself or with my husband but have read many glowing reports of people engaging a driver/guide and wonder if there are any issues with a solo mature traveler in terms of availability, costs etc? Any operators who you have used and liked?
Would it be best to pre-book or leave until in the country?
I would need to fly into Casablanca if I were to fly Qantas/Emirates and would have around three weeks.
Any suggestions re accommodation, highlights etc would also be welcome- interests are history, architecture,nature,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Death Note: Light Up the New World 2016 On'line HQ
- 2 Tipping...
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 10 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Israel Transportation
- 13 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 16 Morocco help
- 17 First trip to Africa
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 20 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 21 IRAN
- 22 Money in Uganda
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 25 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed