I have some time free in March. Thought of going to Mexico (from Sydney) but now am looking at Morocco....and time is fast running out.
I have always traveled independently by myself or with my husband but have read many glowing reports of people engaging a driver/guide and wonder if there are any issues with a solo mature traveler in terms of availability, costs etc? Any operators who you have used and liked?
Would it be best to pre-book or leave until in the country?
I would need to fly into Casablanca if I were to fly Qantas/Emirates and would have around three weeks.
Any suggestions re accommodation, highlights etc would also be welcome- interests are history, architecture,nature,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Call IN U.S.A TECHNICAL SETUP : AOL Mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 5 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 8 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Passport question for International flight
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Tour operator near me
- 13 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 16 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 19 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 20 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 23 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Johannesburg