We are planning a week private tour of Morroco in December during the holidays for our large 7 person family with Viajes Calin out of Sevilla Spain. Their web tours are under solchasers and descubremarruecos. Has anyone used this company and can they tell me about their experience. I have not been able to find any reviews of this agency on the forum. Thanks boysrus
solchaser, descubremarruecos, viajes calin review of their tours
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 The World Cube Association
- 2 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 3 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 4 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 5 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 6 Safari buddies - late August
- 7 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 8 Kruger
- 9 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 10 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 11 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 12 Morocco Trip Report
- 13 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 14 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 15 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 16 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 17 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 18 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 19 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 20 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 21 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 22 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 23 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 24 Car Rentals in Israel
- 25 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship