Planning a visit to both Jordan and Israel and would like to do a bit of snorkeling. Are the waters clearer and the areas not as crowded in Jordan? Are hotel rates more expensive in Israel? Travel books seem to say that Eilat is a spring break type of city. In that part of the world where might be the best place to spend a few days to enjoy the water, see the coral and fish and hopefully get a few good photos. Thanks
Snorkeling - Eilat, Israel, Aqaba or Tala Bay, Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 2 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 3 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 4 Uganda Trip Report
- 5 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 6 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 7 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 8 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 9 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 10 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 11 Boutique hotels in israel
- 12 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 13 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 14 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 15 Short layover at JNB
- 16 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 17 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 18 A family safari in Tanzania
- 19 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 20 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 21 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 22 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 23 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 24 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 25 Any Experience with Africa Tours?