Planning a visit to both Jordan and Israel and would like to do a bit of snorkeling. Are the waters clearer and the areas not as crowded in Jordan? Are hotel rates more expensive in Israel? Travel books seem to say that Eilat is a spring break type of city. In that part of the world where might be the best place to spend a few days to enjoy the water, see the coral and fish and hopefully get a few good photos. Thanks
Snorkeling - Eilat, Israel, Aqaba or Tala Bay, Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tipping
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 6 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 7 Quick question about Kenya..
- 8 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 9 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 10 Questions about Chobe
- 11 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 12 What camera to use on safari
- 13 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 14 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 15 India
- 16 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 17 Ideas about the trip.
- 18 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 21 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 22 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 23 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 24 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 25 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh