We are preparing for a trip to Botswana with several internal flights, We have a lot of camera gear that is making the 44lb limit tough.
Can you put as much in a camera jacket as possible and not get counted against the 44lb?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari suggestions
- 2 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 3 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 4 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 5 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 6 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 7 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 8 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 9 Passport question for International flight
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Tour operator near me
- 12 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 13 Sim card mainly for data
- 14 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 15 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 16 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 17 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 18 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 19 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 20 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 21 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 22 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 23 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 24 Johannesburg
- 25 Cradle of Humankind