Here are some recent pictures of the Serengeti camps/lodges often talked about here!
Serena Mbuze Mawe, the renowated Elewana Migration Camp, the new Mbalageti Camp, Lobo Wildlife Lodge, Ronjo Special camp, Seronera Wildlife Lodge, Seronera Sopa Lodge and Ikoma.
Ikoma has changed ownership and the new owners (of Moivaro and Kia Lodge fame) did not have the time to renovated it before the season started. One can safely expect that over time it will be improved!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lions vs Ravens live Stream Free
- 2 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 tours in Johannesburg
- 5 Viator tour company
- 6 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 South African Cities
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 11 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 12 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 13 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 14 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help