Here are some recent pictures of the Serengeti camps/lodges often talked about here!
Serena Mbuze Mawe, the renowated Elewana Migration Camp, the new Mbalageti Camp, Lobo Wildlife Lodge, Ronjo Special camp, Seronera Wildlife Lodge, Seronera Sopa Lodge and Ikoma.
Ikoma has changed ownership and the new owners (of Moivaro and Kia Lodge fame) did not have the time to renovated it before the season started. One can safely expect that over time it will be improved!
Slide Show - Serengeti lodges/camps
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 3 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 4 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 5 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 6 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 7 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 8 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 9 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 10 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Awesome trip and still not done
- 13 South Africa
- 14 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 15 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 16 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 17 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 18 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 19 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 20 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 21 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 22 [UGANDA] Meeting Local People
- 23 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 24 Bidair at JNB
- 25 Sole fem traveller guide