Here are some recent pictures of the Serengeti camps/lodges often talked about here!
Serena Mbuze Mawe, the renowated Elewana Migration Camp, the new Mbalageti Camp, Lobo Wildlife Lodge, Ronjo Special camp, Seronera Wildlife Lodge, Seronera Sopa Lodge and Ikoma.
Ikoma has changed ownership and the new owners (of Moivaro and Kia Lodge fame) did not have the time to renovated it before the season started. One can safely expect that over time it will be improved!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Road To Morocco Tours
- 2 Magnificant Morocco
- 3 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 4 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 5 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 6 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 7 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 8 Africa Film Festival
- 9 Is the migration early this year
- 10 Roar Africa reviews
- 11 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 12 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 13 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 14 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 15 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 16 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 17 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 18 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 19 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 20 Pulse Africa???
- 21 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 22 Safari luggage
- 23 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 24 Morocco Trip Report
- 25 Migration into the Mara early this year