Here are some recent pictures of the Serengeti camps/lodges often talked about here!
Serena Mbuze Mawe, the renowated Elewana Migration Camp, the new Mbalageti Camp, Lobo Wildlife Lodge, Ronjo Special camp, Seronera Wildlife Lodge, Seronera Sopa Lodge and Ikoma.
Ikoma has changed ownership and the new owners (of Moivaro and Kia Lodge fame) did not have the time to renovated it before the season started. One can safely expect that over time it will be improved!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 2 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 3 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 4 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 5 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 6 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 7 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 8 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 9 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 10 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 11 Dubai Guide
- 12 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 13 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 14 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 15 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 16 Loldia House Kenya
- 17 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 18 Alexandria
- 19 kicheche compared to porini
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 22 Chefchaouen Report
- 23 Tracking Gorillas
- 24 Garden Route itinerary
- 25 A South African in Lusaka