Flying from the States in late July into Lusaka for a canoe safari along the Zambezi river. (3 nights). Then have to make a big decision:
1. Go for two nights to Mana Pools (Kanga camp) then fly to Vic Falls for one night
2. Stay 3 nights in Vic Falls
We will end our 2.5 week stay with a 6 night jeep safari in Botswana.
Not looking to raft/microfly/bungee jump so I'm afraid 3 nights in Vic Falls will be much too long. Would also be open to skipping Vic Falls all together, but unsure of how our itinerary would flow then. It's our first time to Africa, but we are young, and so I'm hoping it won't be our last!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Brother_Printer CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Brother Printer Solution
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 4 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 2 nights in Dubai
- 12 16 hours in Qatar
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 A South African in Lusaka
- 16 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 17 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 20 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 21 Safari suggestions
- 22 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 23 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 24 Travel to Africa
- 25 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?