Flying from the States in late July into Lusaka for a canoe safari along the Zambezi river. (3 nights). Then have to make a big decision:
1. Go for two nights to Mana Pools (Kanga camp) then fly to Vic Falls for one night
2. Stay 3 nights in Vic Falls
We will end our 2.5 week stay with a 6 night jeep safari in Botswana.
Not looking to raft/microfly/bungee jump so I'm afraid 3 nights in Vic Falls will be much too long. Would also be open to skipping Vic Falls all together, but unsure of how our itinerary would flow then. It's our first time to Africa, but we are young, and so I'm hoping it won't be our last!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 8 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 9 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 10 Israel Transportation
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo