Flying from the States in late July into Lusaka for a canoe safari along the Zambezi river. (3 nights). Then have to make a big decision:
1. Go for two nights to Mana Pools (Kanga camp) then fly to Vic Falls for one night
2. Stay 3 nights in Vic Falls
We will end our 2.5 week stay with a 6 night jeep safari in Botswana.
Not looking to raft/microfly/bungee jump so I'm afraid 3 nights in Vic Falls will be much too long. Would also be open to skipping Vic Falls all together, but unsure of how our itinerary would flow then. It's our first time to Africa, but we are young, and so I'm hoping it won't be our last!
Skip Vic falls for mana pools? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra