Flying from the States in late July into Lusaka for a canoe safari along the Zambezi river. (3 nights). Then have to make a big decision:
1. Go for two nights to Mana Pools (Kanga camp) then fly to Vic Falls for one night
2. Stay 3 nights in Vic Falls
We will end our 2.5 week stay with a 6 night jeep safari in Botswana.
Not looking to raft/microfly/bungee jump so I'm afraid 3 nights in Vic Falls will be much too long. Would also be open to skipping Vic Falls all together, but unsure of how our itinerary would flow then. It's our first time to Africa, but we are young, and so I'm hoping it won't be our last!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Township Tour Guide
- 2 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 3 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 4 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 8 Luggage restrictions
- 9 ISRAEL TRIP
- 10 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 11 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 12 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 13 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 14 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 15 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 16 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 17 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 18 Advice on East African trip
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 22 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Dubai apartments/hotels
- 25 Special occasion restaurants in Fes and Marrakech