A LOT of people are recommending we skip Luxor/Aswan since we'll be traveling there in July. I was thinking that we'd visit the sites early in the morning (6am?) and then retreat to our hotel until the evening. Now that one of my daughters is recovering from an illness, do you think it would be wise to just skip Luxor/Aswan/Abu Simbel this trip?
If we do skip it, do you think we'll get enough ancient Egypt history from Cairo? (then we'd go to Cairo/Alexandria/Sharm Al Sheikh which would probably be less expensive and more relaxing an itinerary). What do you all think?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Johannesburg...?
- 2 YAHOO MAIL TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ CORRECT THE ISSUSE-
- 3 WE SUPPORT YAH@@ MAIL TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ CORRECT THE ISSUSE
- 4 My message...WE SUPPORT YAH@@ MAILTOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ ERROR
- 5 Acc..@ yahoo ☛☎18005406830 ☛☎customer phno…
- 6 My message...Account yahoo ☛☎18005406830 ☛☎customer phno…
- 7 Yahoo account ☛☎18005406830 ☛☎tech supp.. phno.
- 8 Yahoo 18005406830 tech supp.. phno.
- 9 Yahoo 1800 540 6830 error contact sup..ph.no.
- 10 call@@ 1800-540-6830 Yahoo technical phone no
- 11 nepali customer 1800-540-6830 Yahoo technical phone no
- 12 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 13 Luxury train ride
- 14 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 15 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 16 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 17 Cradle of Humankind
- 18 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 19 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 20 Petra from Israel
- 21 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 22 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 23 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 24 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 25 israel tour