A LOT of people are recommending we skip Luxor/Aswan since we'll be traveling there in July. I was thinking that we'd visit the sites early in the morning (6am?) and then retreat to our hotel until the evening. Now that one of my daughters is recovering from an illness, do you think it would be wise to just skip Luxor/Aswan/Abu Simbel this trip?
If we do skip it, do you think we'll get enough ancient Egypt history from Cairo? (then we'd go to Cairo/Alexandria/Sharm Al Sheikh which would probably be less expensive and more relaxing an itinerary). What do you all think?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 2 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 3 South African Cities
- 4 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 5 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 6 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 10 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 11 where to go in africa
- 12 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 13 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 14 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 Help with bags
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 21 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Shopping in Morocco
- 24 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 25 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City