A LOT of people are recommending we skip Luxor/Aswan since we'll be traveling there in July. I was thinking that we'd visit the sites early in the morning (6am?) and then retreat to our hotel until the evening. Now that one of my daughters is recovering from an illness, do you think it would be wise to just skip Luxor/Aswan/Abu Simbel this trip?
If we do skip it, do you think we'll get enough ancient Egypt history from Cairo? (then we'd go to Cairo/Alexandria/Sharm Al Sheikh which would probably be less expensive and more relaxing an itinerary). What do you all think?
Skip Luxor/Aswan in July?
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 dubai for 5 days
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation