A LOT of people are recommending we skip Luxor/Aswan since we'll be traveling there in July. I was thinking that we'd visit the sites early in the morning (6am?) and then retreat to our hotel until the evening. Now that one of my daughters is recovering from an illness, do you think it would be wise to just skip Luxor/Aswan/Abu Simbel this trip?
If we do skip it, do you think we'll get enough ancient Egypt history from Cairo? (then we'd go to Cairo/Alexandria/Sharm Al Sheikh which would probably be less expensive and more relaxing an itinerary). What do you all think?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/staminon/
- 2 http://sexuallubricants.org/vmax-male-enhancement-reviews
- 3 http://www.healthproducthub.com/phenq-reviews/
- 4 Israel Transportation
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 7 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 8 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Morocco Trip Report
- 11 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around