My wife and I are planning a trip to Morocco for next spring. Here’s our first thoughts:
After visiting southern Spain, we will:
1. Hop over to Taniger and then visit the areas in and around
7. Fly back to the US
Due to time, We would miss Casablanca and Rabat. These seem more modern and less interesting to me than the other places and we could spend more time at the locations above if I skip Casablanca and Rabat. Are we making a big mistake. We are not likely to return so this will be our one and only chance to see Morocco.
Thanks for your advice,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 3 Masai Mara in May
- 4 Western Desert Itinerary
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 What is worth seeing in November?
- 7 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 8 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 9 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 10 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 11 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 12 Trip to Merzouga
- 13 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 14 Uganda Visa
- 15 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 16 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 17 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 18 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 19 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 20 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 21 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 22 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 23 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 24 beach visit after safari
- 25 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?