My wife and I are planning a trip to Morocco for next spring. Here’s our first thoughts:
After visiting southern Spain, we will:
1. Hop over to Taniger and then visit the areas in and around
7. Fly back to the US
Due to time, We would miss Casablanca and Rabat. These seem more modern and less interesting to me than the other places and we could spend more time at the locations above if I skip Casablanca and Rabat. Are we making a big mistake. We are not likely to return so this will be our one and only chance to see Morocco.
Thanks for your advice,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Topic Tihttp://www.healthyapplechat.com/zyntix-reviews/tle
- 2 Alexandria
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Dubai in 36 hours
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 7 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 8 South Africa trip report
- 9 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 10 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 13 Mombasa recomendations please
- 14 Private tours in Morocco
- 15 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 16 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 17 First time to Africa-need help!
- 18 How do I know if a company is legit
- 19 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 20 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 21 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 22 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 23 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 24 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 25 Ethiopian security