I am already thinking about our 2004 return trip and would like to know anything you can tell me about the Skeleton Coast?
Any good web sites or photo reviews on the internet?
Have you been? When? Where did you stay? Which company did you go with? How long were you there?
What did you see and what did you think?
How did it compare to the other destinations you visited?
All and any comments welcome, even if you haven't been but have friends who have commented on it...
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY + SSD SOLUTIONS
- 2 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 3 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 4 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 5 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 6 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 7 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 8 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 9 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 10 Marrakech
- 11 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 12 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 13 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 14 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 15 Audley Travel
- 16 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 17 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 18 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 21 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Safari in South Africa
- 24 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 25 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?