I am already thinking about our 2004 return trip and would like to know anything you can tell me about the Skeleton Coast?
Any good web sites or photo reviews on the internet?
Have you been? When? Where did you stay? Which company did you go with? How long were you there?
What did you see and what did you think?
How did it compare to the other destinations you visited?
All and any comments welcome, even if you haven't been but have friends who have commented on it...
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 2 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 3 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 6 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 7 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 8 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 9 Ebola and Morocco
- 10 Thompson Gazelle
- 11 Overland in West Africa
- 12 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 15 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 16 Morrocco and Cash
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 19 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 20 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 21 South Africa trip advices
- 22 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Rhino conservation in S Africa