has anyone doen either the Wilderness 3 day fly in to the Skeleton Coast Camp or Skeleton Coast Safari's 4 or 5 day fly in trip?
If so, what did you think of it. It is very expensive -- but should we consider it?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 2 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 3 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 4 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 5 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 6 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 7 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 8 where to go in africa
- 9 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 10 effect will probably be confirmed
- 11 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 12 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 13 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 14 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 15 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 16 South African Cities
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help