I (a single female), am going to be travelling in October and will be having a three night stopover in Dubai. On one of my days there I thought I would do a tour with the tour group "Travel Dubai" to Khasab. I believe they do the tour with groups of 4 adults.
I know I may sound paranoid, but I just want to confirm that this is quite safe, there is nothing to worry about. Or should I just spend my time in Dubai?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 2 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 3 Need help with Camps Chitabe and Duma Tau
- 4 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 5 Starting to research safaris, how much detail?
- 6 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 7 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 8 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 9 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 10 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 11 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 12 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 13 Israel itinerary
- 14 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 15 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 16 Safari photography help
- 17 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 18 Travel within Africa
- 19 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 20 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 21 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 22 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 23 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 24 Tanzania trip Advice
- 25 What company for gorilla trekking?