I (a single female), am going to be travelling in October and will be having a three night stopover in Dubai. On one of my days there I thought I would do a tour with the tour group "Travel Dubai" to Khasab. I believe they do the tour with groups of 4 adults.
I know I may sound paranoid, but I just want to confirm that this is quite safe, there is nothing to worry about. Or should I just spend my time in Dubai?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 2 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 3 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 5 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 6 Uganda Visa
- 7 Uganda Trip Report
- 8 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 9 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 10 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 11 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 12 Trip to Petra
- 13 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 14 Cape Town -safety
- 15 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 16 Trip to Merzouga
- 17 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 18 Swaziland in January
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 good internet connection option Meknes
- 21 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 24 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 25 Tanzania Safari with OAT