I (a single female), am going to be travelling in October and will be having a three night stopover in Dubai. On one of my days there I thought I would do a tour with the tour group "Travel Dubai" to Khasab. I believe they do the tour with groups of 4 adults.
I know I may sound paranoid, but I just want to confirm that this is quite safe, there is nothing to worry about. Or should I just spend my time in Dubai?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 월드카지노／／『ＯＢＤ７.ＣＯＭ』／／월드카지노
- 2 Mauritius info request please
- 3 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 4 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 5 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 6 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 9 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 10 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 11 WiFi on Safari
- 12 Travel within Africa
- 13 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 14 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 15 Israel itinerary planning
- 16 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 17 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 18 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 19 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 20 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 21 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 22 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 23 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 24 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 25 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome