I (a single female), am going to be travelling in October and will be having a three night stopover in Dubai. On one of my days there I thought I would do a tour with the tour group "Travel Dubai" to Khasab. I believe they do the tour with groups of 4 adults.
I know I may sound paranoid, but I just want to confirm that this is quite safe, there is nothing to worry about. Or should I just spend my time in Dubai?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Single female - tour Dubai to Oman
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tel Aviv beaches
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 trip report, morocco
- 6 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 7 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 Help with Rwanda trip
- 11 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Hotels in Nairobi
- 14 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 15 Rwanda trip report
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 18 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 21 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 22 Israel and Petra
- 23 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 24 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 25 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai