I (a single female), am going to be travelling in October and will be having a three night stopover in Dubai. On one of my days there I thought I would do a tour with the tour group "Travel Dubai" to Khasab. I believe they do the tour with groups of 4 adults.
I know I may sound paranoid, but I just want to confirm that this is quite safe, there is nothing to worry about. Or should I just spend my time in Dubai?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 2 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 3 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 4 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 5 Morocco over Christmas
- 6 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 7 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 8 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 9 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 10 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 11 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 12 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 13 DOHA LAYOVER
- 14 Morocco Questions
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Botswana safari recs
- 17 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 18 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 19 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 20 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 21 Botswana in January
- 22 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 23 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 24 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 25 Rhino Africa - Reviews