I (a single female), am going to be travelling in October and will be having a three night stopover in Dubai. On one of my days there I thought I would do a tour with the tour group "Travel Dubai" to Khasab. I believe they do the tour with groups of 4 adults.
I know I may sound paranoid, but I just want to confirm that this is quite safe, there is nothing to worry about. Or should I just spend my time in Dubai?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 2 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 3 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 4 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 5 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 6 Road To Morocco Tours
- 7 Magnificant Morocco
- 8 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 9 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 10 Africa Film Festival
- 11 Is the migration early this year
- 12 Roar Africa reviews
- 13 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 14 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 15 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 16 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 17 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 18 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 19 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 22 Pulse Africa???
- 23 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 24 Safari luggage
- 25 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat