We are two people going to trek the Simien Mountains at the end of October and would like to welcome additional travel companions to join the trek.
We will be doing a 6-day trek between October 28th and November 3rd, including the Mt. Ras Dashen summit.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 2 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 5 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 6 Israeli Tour Guides
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 10 Masai Mara in May
- 11 Western Desert Itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 13 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 14 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 15 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 16 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 21 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 22 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 23 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 24 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 25 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
Simien Mountains Ethiopia Oct 28th: party of two, looking for companions