I guess I haven't paid much attention to Uganda talk - do you need a visa to get into the country when you are booked for gorilla treks there?
Thanks in advance guys,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/testo-ultra-south-africa/
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 3 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 Buying merchandise
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Egypt January-February 2018
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 safari for the mobility impaired
- 13 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 14 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 17 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 18 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 19 Dining in Cape Town
- 20 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 21 Dubai plan
- 22 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 23 Israel with kids in August
- 24 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 25 Iran in May