My fiance and I will be traveling to Mauritius in September as part of our honeymoon and we are concerned about the recent Chikungunya fever outbreak.
It seems as if it was brought on by the heavy rains in January and I am wondering if this will be a problem at all in September?
Should we cancel that portion of our trip? Is there a chance that there will still be an outbreak in September?
We have travel insurance, but if we are going to cancel that portion of our trip I would like to do so ASAP so I can book something else instead!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 6 Itinerary Ideas
- 7 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 8 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 10 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 11 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions
Should we not go to Mauritius because of Chikungunya fever outbreak?