My fiance and I will be traveling to Mauritius in September as part of our honeymoon and we are concerned about the recent Chikungunya fever outbreak.
It seems as if it was brought on by the heavy rains in January and I am wondering if this will be a problem at all in September?
Should we cancel that portion of our trip? Is there a chance that there will still be an outbreak in September?
We have travel insurance, but if we are going to cancel that portion of our trip I would like to do so ASAP so I can book something else instead!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/dermagen-iq-france/
- 2 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 7 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 8 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 13 Passport question for International flight
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Tour operator near me
- 16 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 17 Sim card mainly for data
- 18 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 19 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 20 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 21 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 22 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 23 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
Should we not go to Mauritius because of Chikungunya fever outbreak?