My fiance and I will be traveling to Mauritius in September as part of our honeymoon and we are concerned about the recent Chikungunya fever outbreak.
It seems as if it was brought on by the heavy rains in January and I am wondering if this will be a problem at all in September?
Should we cancel that portion of our trip? Is there a chance that there will still be an outbreak in September?
We have travel insurance, but if we are going to cancel that portion of our trip I would like to do so ASAP so I can book something else instead!
Should we not go to Mauritius because of Chikungunya fever outbreak?
- 1 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 7 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 11 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 12 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 13 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 dubai for 5 days
- 16 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 19 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai