My fiance and I will be traveling to Mauritius in September as part of our honeymoon and we are concerned about the recent Chikungunya fever outbreak.
It seems as if it was brought on by the heavy rains in January and I am wondering if this will be a problem at all in September?
Should we cancel that portion of our trip? Is there a chance that there will still be an outbreak in September?
We have travel insurance, but if we are going to cancel that portion of our trip I would like to do so ASAP so I can book something else instead!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Titans vs Raiders live Stream Free
- 2 tours in Johannesburg
- 3 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 4 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 5 Viator tour company
- 6 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 South African Cities
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 11 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 12 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 13 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 14 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
Should we not go to Mauritius because of Chikungunya fever outbreak?