So we just booked our flights to Uganda for late April...I was wondering what vaccinations (if any) are needed to see the gorillas in Bwindi and/or Mgahinga? How about the chimps in Kibale? We don't have our permits yet and are considering waiting until we get to Kampala to get our permits. We want to travel independently and the Uganda Wildlife Authority doesn't seem to return emails regarding permit availability.
I cannot seem to find any of this info online.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 바다이야기릴 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 http://healthpurelives.com/endovex/
- 4 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 5 Egypt January-February 2018
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 8 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 9 safari for the mobility impaired
- 10 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 11 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 12 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 15 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 16 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 17 Dining in Cape Town
- 18 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 19 Dubai plan
- 20 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 21 Israel with kids in August
- 22 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 23 Iran in May
- 24 South Africa in June
- 25 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question