So we just booked our flights to Uganda for late April...I was wondering what vaccinations (if any) are needed to see the gorillas in Bwindi and/or Mgahinga? How about the chimps in Kibale? We don't have our permits yet and are considering waiting until we get to Kampala to get our permits. We want to travel independently and the Uganda Wildlife Authority doesn't seem to return emails regarding permit availability.
I cannot seem to find any of this info online.
Thanks for the help.
Shots needed for Uganda Gorilla Viewing?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 2 Dubai first time
- 3 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Taste of Dubai
- 7 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 8 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 9 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 14 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015