So we just booked our flights to Uganda for late April...I was wondering what vaccinations (if any) are needed to see the gorillas in Bwindi and/or Mgahinga? How about the chimps in Kibale? We don't have our permits yet and are considering waiting until we get to Kampala to get our permits. We want to travel independently and the Uganda Wildlife Authority doesn't seem to return emails regarding permit availability.
I cannot seem to find any of this info online.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 2 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 3 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 4 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 5 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 6 Israeli Tour Guides
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 10 Masai Mara in May
- 11 Western Desert Itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 13 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 14 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 15 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 16 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 21 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 22 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 23 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 24 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 25 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?