So we just booked our flights to Uganda for late April...I was wondering what vaccinations (if any) are needed to see the gorillas in Bwindi and/or Mgahinga? How about the chimps in Kibale? We don't have our permits yet and are considering waiting until we get to Kampala to get our permits. We want to travel independently and the Uganda Wildlife Authority doesn't seem to return emails regarding permit availability.
I cannot seem to find any of this info online.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Advice On The Best Way to Book a Trip to Africa
- 2 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 3 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 4 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 5 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 6 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 7 Swaziland in January
- 8 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 9 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 10 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 11 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 12 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 13 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 14 good internet connection option Meknes
- 15 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 16 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 17 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 18 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 19 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 20 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 21 credit cards in South Africa
- 22 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 23 trip to capetown south africa
- 24 Stop over Israel
- 25 Magnificant Morocco