So we just booked our flights to Uganda for late April...I was wondering what vaccinations (if any) are needed to see the gorillas in Bwindi and/or Mgahinga? How about the chimps in Kibale? We don't have our permits yet and are considering waiting until we get to Kampala to get our permits. We want to travel independently and the Uganda Wildlife Authority doesn't seem to return emails regarding permit availability.
I cannot seem to find any of this info online.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 4 Petra from Israel
- 5 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 8 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 9 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 10 israel tour
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Luxury train ride
- 15 Safety in Fes
- 16 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Sim card mainly for data
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 23 Cape Town
- 24 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya