So we just booked our flights to Uganda for late April...I was wondering what vaccinations (if any) are needed to see the gorillas in Bwindi and/or Mgahinga? How about the chimps in Kibale? We don't have our permits yet and are considering waiting until we get to Kampala to get our permits. We want to travel independently and the Uganda Wildlife Authority doesn't seem to return emails regarding permit availability.
I cannot seem to find any of this info online.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 2 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 3 Morocco over Christmas
- 4 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 5 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 6 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 7 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 8 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 9 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 10 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 11 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 12 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 13 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 14 DOHA LAYOVER
- 15 Morocco Questions
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 Botswana safari recs
- 18 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 19 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 20 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 21 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 22 Botswana in January
- 23 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 24 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 25 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai