If it is safe.
we will be traveling to zimbabwe.. on jul 6,00
the main reason for our travels to zim. is for the shona art work.
we would like to buy and ship some home to the u.s.(personal use)
does anyone have any suggestions where to look
for the shona art that is not a tourist trap..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WiFi on Safari
- 2 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 5 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 6 Israel itinerary planning
- 7 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 8 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 9 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 10 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 11 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 12 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 13 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 14 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 15 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 18 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 19 Need itineary planning help
- 20 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 22 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ
- 23 Passport issues Lebanon/Israel
- 24 My 2-Week Love and Hate Relationship with Morocco
- 25 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
If it is safe.