If it is safe.
we will be traveling to zimbabwe.. on jul 6,00
the main reason for our travels to zim. is for the shona art work.
we would like to buy and ship some home to the u.s.(personal use)
does anyone have any suggestions where to look
for the shona art that is not a tourist trap..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zanzibar
- 2 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 3 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 4 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 5 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 6 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 7 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 8 Self drive tour south africa
- 9 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 10 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Duba activities - help deciding
- 13 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 16 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 17 Texting from US to Israel
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 20 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 21 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 22 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 23 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 24 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 25 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
If it is safe.