My safari is approaching! What to wear?! It's first 2 weeks in September with The Wild Source... should I wear a pair of comfy Merrell or Brooks type sneakers like I do at home and something else at camp (also closed to protect from bugs)? The sneakers have mesh, which is nice and breathable, but may not be good on safari... ? What have you all worn? Thanks
Shoes on Tanzania safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Advice
- 2 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 3 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 4 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 5 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 6 I'm going on safari for free!
- 7 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 8 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 9 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 14 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 15 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 16 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 17 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 18 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 19 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 20 16 day mixed trip
- 21 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 22 Canadian Insurance
- 23 Evacuation Insurance
- 24 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 25 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari