Have any fodorites been to shiwa ngandu? It looks like a pretty unique and offbeat destination but I cannot find any reviews on it?
I am considering adding it to the end of a 15 day trip that include 6 nights CPT and 6 nights Luangwa River Lodge but would like to know more about the location.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Croati@: Tec*h SUPP0RT SKYPE Account CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 SKYPE ACCOUNT
- 2 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Passport question for International flight
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Tour operator near me
- 14 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 17 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 20 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 21 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 24 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 25 Packing for trip to Tanzania