Have any fodorites been to shiwa ngandu? It looks like a pretty unique and offbeat destination but I cannot find any reviews on it?
I am considering adding it to the end of a 15 day trip that include 6 nights CPT and 6 nights Luangwa River Lodge but would like to know more about the location.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jordan - a very good trip, more or less
- 2 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 3 footwear for primate tracking
- 4 First Trip to Africa
- 5 Renting a cell phone in Johannesburg aiport
- 6 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 7 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 8 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 11 Morocco in October 2015
- 12 Remembering Palmyra
- 13 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 14 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 15 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 16 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 17 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 18 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 19 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 20 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 21 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 22 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 23 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 24 Transit visa
- 25 Local Tanzania companies