Have any fodorites been to shiwa ngandu? It looks like a pretty unique and offbeat destination but I cannot find any reviews on it?
I am considering adding it to the end of a 15 day trip that include 6 nights CPT and 6 nights Luangwa River Lodge but would like to know more about the location.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://buysupplementsreview.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 2 카지노베팅【 HOT424。COM 】폰타나리조트카지노
- 3 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 4 safari for the mobility impaired
- 5 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 6 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 9 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech