I am taking another trip at the end of the year to Morocco for a 2 week period. I plan to source metalwork (i.e. lanterns, lamps, wall sconces, sculptures etc) from various street suppliers in Fes to ship back to Australia. These items will range from mid to large in size (large being about 1m high).
I am in the very early stages of planning and am seeking any information members could provide me in relation to the following:
• Best way to ship and a guess on pricing – shipping container, FedEx, general post.
• Location to ship from, directly from Morocco, or drive to UK/Spain/Gibraltar.
• Tax and duties payable on transport.
• Reputable contacts for shipping.
• Customs requirements.
Any assistance, information or pointers in the right direction that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.realsupplementfacts.com/nuvella-serum/
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town