I am taking another trip at the end of the year to Morocco for a 2 week period. I plan to source metalwork (i.e. lanterns, lamps, wall sconces, sculptures etc) from various street suppliers in Fes to ship back to Australia. These items will range from mid to large in size (large being about 1m high).
I am in the very early stages of planning and am seeking any information members could provide me in relation to the following:
• Best way to ship and a guess on pricing – shipping container, FedEx, general post.
• Location to ship from, directly from Morocco, or drive to UK/Spain/Gibraltar.
• Tax and duties payable on transport.
• Reputable contacts for shipping.
• Customs requirements.
Any assistance, information or pointers in the right direction that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ▶ 홈피: pna11.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 9 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 10 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 11 Passport question for International flight
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Tour operator near me
- 14 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 17 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 20 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 21 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 24 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 25 Packing for trip to Tanzania