Can someone explain to me the way Shebamiles work w Ethipoian Airlines? When I read their calculator charts for how many award miles you need to fly free, it looks like a very generous policy, and I got all excited thinking I may be able to afford another trip. I have over 12,000 award miles from a trip to Africa last year and I am really yearning to return. It says you can fly from London to Johannesburg for less than 12,000 award miles. However, I have been told that my miles are not sufficient for a free ticket from anywhere to anywhere. I realize frequent flyer miles are usually not mile for mile, but this sure seems the way their materials read on their website. I would appreciate any clarification from a Fodorite, since ET just said no without any clarification. Thanks in advance.
shebamiles with Ethiopian air
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 4 Cape Town Safety?
- 5 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 10 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 13 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 14 Tel Aviv beaches
- 15 trip report, morocco
- 16 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 17 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 18 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 19 Morocco for 2 nights
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Rwanda trip report
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary