Can someone explain to me the way Shebamiles work w Ethipoian Airlines? When I read their calculator charts for how many award miles you need to fly free, it looks like a very generous policy, and I got all excited thinking I may be able to afford another trip. I have over 12,000 award miles from a trip to Africa last year and I am really yearning to return. It says you can fly from London to Johannesburg for less than 12,000 award miles. However, I have been told that my miles are not sufficient for a free ticket from anywhere to anywhere. I realize frequent flyer miles are usually not mile for mile, but this sure seems the way their materials read on their website. I would appreciate any clarification from a Fodorite, since ET just said no without any clarification. Thanks in advance.
shebamiles with Ethiopian air
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 5 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 Bugs n' Botswana
- 9 Group Trip to Israel
- 10 My Trip to Palestine
- 11 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 12 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 13 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 16 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 19 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 20 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 23 Homestay Accomodation
- 24 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 25 Morocco with Desert Majesty