Can someone explain to me the way Shebamiles work w Ethipoian Airlines? When I read their calculator charts for how many award miles you need to fly free, it looks like a very generous policy, and I got all excited thinking I may be able to afford another trip. I have over 12,000 award miles from a trip to Africa last year and I am really yearning to return. It says you can fly from London to Johannesburg for less than 12,000 award miles. However, I have been told that my miles are not sufficient for a free ticket from anywhere to anywhere. I realize frequent flyer miles are usually not mile for mile, but this sure seems the way their materials read on their website. I would appreciate any clarification from a Fodorite, since ET just said no without any clarification. Thanks in advance.
shebamiles with Ethiopian air
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 3 MOROCCO SOLO
- 4 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 5 Looking for out of the way places
- 6 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 9 Tanzania Safari
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 16 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 17 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 18 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 19 East Africa summer 2014
- 20 Cape Town Safety?
- 21 first time family safari in August 2014
- 22 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 23 Memory cards for camera
- 24 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation