Hi there, I am looking at going to Sharm for a few days and was trying to pick a hotel. I'm looking for something 5*, very clean, nice, spa, etc. Both the Ritz and FS look to be great properties and I was wondering if anyone had any preferences or info I should consider in choosing. Or if there are other hotels people would recommend over these, please let me know. Thanks so much in advance!
Sharm El Sheikh Hotels - Four Seasons vs Ritz Carlton
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORTS-VISAS-US GREEN CARD-IDS etc..firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Dubai and Bangkok
- 4 3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
- 5 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 6 Novice Safari question
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 11 Hotels in Nairobi
- 12 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 13 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 16 Uganda Travel Planning
- 17 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 18 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 19 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 20 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 21 Green Season Safari Questions
- 22 Quick question about Kenya..
- 23 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 24 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 25 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon