Hi there, I am looking at going to Sharm for a few days and was trying to pick a hotel. I'm looking for something 5*, very clean, nice, spa, etc. Both the Ritz and FS look to be great properties and I was wondering if anyone had any preferences or info I should consider in choosing. Or if there are other hotels people would recommend over these, please let me know. Thanks so much in advance!
Sharm El Sheikh Hotels - Four Seasons vs Ritz Carlton
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 To go to Israel or not?
- 2 Duty Free Syd-J'burg-Cape Town
- 3 A place to stop on the way from Jo'burg to Graskop
- 4 morocco - weather in sept.
- 5 Hotels in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem?
- 6 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 7 Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report
- 8 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 9 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 10 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 11 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 12 Morocco tour guide?
- 13 Airlines - South Africa Airways and Egypt Air
- 14 Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
- 15 Morocco: Is this a rip-off?
- 16 3 nights Idube Sabi Sands
- 17 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 18 Where, oh where?
- 19 Shindzela tented camp in the Timbavati
- 20 Marrakech in February 2015
- 21 Awesome trip and still not done
- 22 A Brief Visit And A "Giraffe Kiss"
- 23 Morroco Travel Guide
- 24 Tanzania Wildlife Viewing
- 25 Extend safari in Kenya or Zanzibar?