We, a couple of 35 and 28, will touch down in Dar es Salaam September 15th 2012.
We are both Belgians, mothertongue being Dutch, other languages being English, French and, to a lesser extent, German.
We'll be travelling pretty budget in South Tanzania (read: avoiding the 300$ lodges in the national parks, combining camping with own equipment and/or partially rented with a midrange lodge/hotel here and there...).
We'll have a good 3 weeks holiday ahead of us.
We'd like to visit Southern Tanzania in the first 2 weeks and spend week 3 on Mafia (to dive and relax).
In this second half of September we'd like to rent, preferably, a good, sturdy 4x4 to tour from Dar es Salaam direction South.
Ideally to self-drive (as we did in Botswana) or with a driver.
Major goals are:
Of course renting a 4x4 for 2 weeks ain't the cheapest in Tanzania.
Therefore we ccould be interested in sharing with other people. Preferably another 2-some... Travelling with 4 pax in total.
But also travelling 5 or 6 pax in total is open for discussion.
If you have plans in this direction, with a similar mindset and travel goals... Respond to this thread and/or send me a pm.
Best to all,
Kim & Jan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Get-Assits: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 AOL MAIL D*J
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco
share safari(vehicle) south tanzania second half September 2012