Has anyone stayed at the shangri-la qaryat al beri hotel in Abu Dhabi, or know it well? We are planning a trip in late March/April and despite pretty positive reviews on various websites, one comment has made us think twice - which is that the 'beach' is not on open sea, but a shipping channel ...! Husband wants to go to Emirates Palace, but I'm put off by the sheer size of it. Any advice will be most welcome.
Shangri-La hotel, Abu Dhabi
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 3 Cape Town Safety?
- 4 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 5 first time family safari in August 2014
- 6 Sabi Sands camps
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 9 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 10 Help with Rwanda trip
- 11 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 12 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 16 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 17 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 18 Morocco for 2 nights
- 19 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 20 Hotels in Nairobi
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Rwanda trip report
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 25 Petra in August, Petra by Night?