I am planning a huge surprise for my parents, want to take them to the Seychelles...
The only time I can take off work is in June - how is the weather there during this month?
I know it's the tropics and except to have rain, but do not want to go there in rainy season.
What should I expect?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia Itinerary
- 2 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 3 Israel for 10 days
- 4 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 5 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 6 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 7 experiences with African travel Resource
- 8 name issue
- 9 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 10 Madagascar suggestions
- 11 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 12 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 13 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 14 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 15 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 16 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 17 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 18 Single traveler
- 19 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 20 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 21 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 22 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 23 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 24 morocco help please
- 25 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!