I'm organizing a sailing vacation trip in Seychelles in mid-August and am looking for people to join. It'll be on a 46' luxury catamaran/sailboat for 1 week cruising around the islands, snorkeling and adventuring. This'll be the trip of a lifetime on an amazing boat. I was able to get a steep discount on the charter through business contacts - price would be roughly $600 per person when we split the cost.
I have 3 people so far and we're looking for about 4 more people to join. This would be a photo-centric trip, so if you're interested in photography, all the better!
Please message me if you're interested, and I will send more details ASAP.
Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Independence Day in Israel
- 2 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 3 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 4 South Africa in February?
- 5 Drinking on safari
- 6 Travelust
- 7 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Shots for Morocco
- 10 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 11 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 12 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 13 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 16 Thinking about The Gambia
- 17 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 18 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 19 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 20 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 21 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 22 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 23 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015