I'm organizing a sailing vacation trip in Seychelles in mid-August and am looking for people to join. It'll be on a 46' luxury catamaran/sailboat for 1 week cruising around the islands, snorkeling and adventuring. This'll be the trip of a lifetime on an amazing boat. I was able to get a steep discount on the charter through business contacts - price would be roughly $600 per person when we split the cost.
I have 3 people so far and we're looking for about 4 more people to join. This would be a photo-centric trip, so if you're interested in photography, all the better!
Please message me if you're interested, and I will send more details ASAP.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Masai Mara in May
- 2 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 3 What is worth seeing in November?
- 4 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 5 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 6 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 7 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 8 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 9 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 10 Trip to Merzouga
- 11 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 12 Uganda Visa
- 13 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 14 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 15 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 16 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 17 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 18 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 19 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 20 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 21 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 22 beach visit after safari
- 23 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 24 Cape Town -safety
- 25 Uganda Trip Report
Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?