I'm organizing a sailing vacation trip in Seychelles in mid-August and am looking for people to join. It'll be on a 46' luxury catamaran/sailboat for 1 week cruising around the islands, snorkeling and adventuring. This'll be the trip of a lifetime on an amazing boat. I was able to get a steep discount on the charter through business contacts - price would be roughly $600 per person when we split the cost.
I have 3 people so far and we're looking for about 4 more people to join. This would be a photo-centric trip, so if you're interested in photography, all the better!
Please message me if you're interested, and I will send more details ASAP.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Self drive tour south africa
- 2 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 3 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 4 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 5 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 6 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 7 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 8 Duba activities - help deciding
- 9 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 10 Private Guide for Cairo
- 11 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 12 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 13 Texting from US to Israel
- 14 Itinerary Ideas
- 15 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 16 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 17 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 18 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 19 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 20 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 21 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 22 Passport pages stuck together
- 23 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 24 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 25 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?