I'm organizing a sailing vacation trip in Seychelles in mid-August and am looking for people to join. It'll be on a 46' luxury catamaran/sailboat for 1 week cruising around the islands, snorkeling and adventuring. This'll be the trip of a lifetime on an amazing boat. I was able to get a steep discount on the charter through business contacts - price would be roughly $600 per person when we split the cost.
I have 3 people so far and we're looking for about 4 more people to join. This would be a photo-centric trip, so if you're interested in photography, all the better!
Please message me if you're interested, and I will send more details ASAP.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 2 Suggestions Apprciated
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 South African tour operators
- 5 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 8 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 11 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 12 Swala Safaris
- 13 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 14 Dubai
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 17 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 20 Etosha help
- 21 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 private game reserve-kruger
- 24 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 25 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?