My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for mid to late December and were seriously considering the Seychelles. However, I've read quite varied information on different web sites regarding December weather. Some say that although it's a bit more humid at this time, the weather is generally good. But another web site said that this time of year is particularly rainy. We'd be fine with a few showers here and there, but of course we don't want to go somewhere if it's going to rain a lot. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks, I appreciate it!
Seychelles in December?
- 1 a week in africa
- 2 10 days in south Africa
- 3 Renting a car in Israel
- 4 Been there done that? Doesn't apply
- 5 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 6 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 7 What about money?
- 8 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 9 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 10 17 days in Israel our way
- 11 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 12 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 13 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 14 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 15 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 16 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 17 Accra airport
- 18 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 19 morocco
- 20 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 21 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 22 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 23 Trip extension from Cape town
- 24 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country