My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for mid to late December and were seriously considering the Seychelles. However, I've read quite varied information on different web sites regarding December weather. Some say that although it's a bit more humid at this time, the weather is generally good. But another web site said that this time of year is particularly rainy. We'd be fine with a few showers here and there, but of course we don't want to go somewhere if it's going to rain a lot. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks, I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 2 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 3 Morocco over Christmas
- 4 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 5 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 6 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 7 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 8 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 9 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 10 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 11 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 12 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 13 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 14 DOHA LAYOVER
- 15 Morocco Questions
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 Botswana safari recs
- 18 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 19 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 20 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 21 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 22 Botswana in January
- 23 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 24 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 25 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai