My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for mid to late December and were seriously considering the Seychelles. However, I've read quite varied information on different web sites regarding December weather. Some say that although it's a bit more humid at this time, the weather is generally good. But another web site said that this time of year is particularly rainy. We'd be fine with a few showers here and there, but of course we don't want to go somewhere if it's going to rain a lot. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks, I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 2 experiences with African travel Resource
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 name issue
- 5 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 6 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 7 Madagascar suggestions
- 8 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 9 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 10 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 11 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 12 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 13 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 14 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 15 Single traveler
- 16 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 17 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 18 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 21 morocco help please
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 24 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?
- 25 Nile cruise with Uniworld, October 2015