I'm thinking of hitting the Seychelles after a Safari in December 2005. I'm having trouble deciding between two hotels on Praslin: La Reserve or L'Archipel. Any experiences with either of these? I'm looking for a nice, quiet place where I can lounge around and read a book. There has to be good snorkeling at the property with additional snorkeling excurions to destinations near by. It sounds like La Reserve has good snorkeling, but I'm not sure about L'Archipel. There is also a note about upcoming renovations at La Reserve. Anyone seen/heard when these will be done? Thanks in advance!
Seychelles hotels: La Reserve or L'Archipel
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 3 17 days in Israel our way
- 4 Africa Safari
- 5 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 10 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 13 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 14 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 15 Tangier - A four day city break
- 16 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 17 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 18 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 19 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 20 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 21 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 22 phone service
- 23 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 24 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!