I'm thinking of hitting the Seychelles after a Safari in December 2005. I'm having trouble deciding between two hotels on Praslin: La Reserve or L'Archipel. Any experiences with either of these? I'm looking for a nice, quiet place where I can lounge around and read a book. There has to be good snorkeling at the property with additional snorkeling excurions to destinations near by. It sounds like La Reserve has good snorkeling, but I'm not sure about L'Archipel. There is also a note about upcoming renovations at La Reserve. Anyone seen/heard when these will be done? Thanks in advance!
Seychelles hotels: La Reserve or L'Archipel
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 5 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 6 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 9 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 10 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 11 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 12 My trip to Egypt .....
- 13 dubai for 5 days
- 14 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 15 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 16 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 17 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 18 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 19 Bugs n' Botswana
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 My Trip to Palestine
- 22 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 23 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 24 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 25 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses