Hi, just started the planning process and plan to visit Capetown and do a safari or two in Kruger or Botswana April 2014. Previously, have visited safari camps(6) in Kenya and Tanzania and spent a week on Zanzibar. I've always wanted to see the Seychelles and plan to end our trip there...been checking out the accommodations on Mahe, Praslin and Le Digue....but nothing is clicking for me. I don't want to spend "luxury huge resort" rates ....can anyone suggest a charming, reasonable place to stay....and which island(s) should we go to? I'm only considering about a 5-7 night stay there. Much appreciate some help from people who've been there. Thanks!
Seychelles add on to South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 2 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 6 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 9 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 10 Dubai > Oman?
- 11 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 12 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 13 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 14 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 15 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 16 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 17 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 18 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 19 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 20 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 21 Awesome trip and still not done
- 22 South Africa
- 23 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 24 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 25 Private Conservancy Recommendations