Hi, just started the planning process and plan to visit Capetown and do a safari or two in Kruger or Botswana April 2014. Previously, have visited safari camps(6) in Kenya and Tanzania and spent a week on Zanzibar. I've always wanted to see the Seychelles and plan to end our trip there...been checking out the accommodations on Mahe, Praslin and Le Digue....but nothing is clicking for me. I don't want to spend "luxury huge resort" rates ....can anyone suggest a charming, reasonable place to stay....and which island(s) should we go to? I'm only considering about a 5-7 night stay there. Much appreciate some help from people who've been there. Thanks!
Seychelles add on to South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 2 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 3 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 4 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 5 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 6 Things to see in Dubai
- 7 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 8 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 9 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 13 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 14 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 15 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 16 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 17 Safari on a budget!
- 18 Tips for Israel
- 19 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 20 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 21 Road To Morocco Tours
- 22 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 23 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 24 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 25 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month