Hi, just started the planning process and plan to visit Capetown and do a safari or two in Kruger or Botswana April 2014. Previously, have visited safari camps(6) in Kenya and Tanzania and spent a week on Zanzibar. I've always wanted to see the Seychelles and plan to end our trip there...been checking out the accommodations on Mahe, Praslin and Le Digue....but nothing is clicking for me. I don't want to spend "luxury huge resort" rates ....can anyone suggest a charming, reasonable place to stay....and which island(s) should we go to? I'm only considering about a 5-7 night stay there. Much appreciate some help from people who've been there. Thanks!
Seychelles add on to South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Charity begins at Home!
- 6 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 7 Sun Safaris
- 8 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 11 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 12 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 13 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 14 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 15 Tour to Morocco
- 16 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 17 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 18 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 19 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 20 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 21 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 22 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 23 Uganda again
- 24 November at victoria falls
- 25 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking