Hi, just started the planning process and plan to visit Capetown and do a safari or two in Kruger or Botswana April 2014. Previously, have visited safari camps(6) in Kenya and Tanzania and spent a week on Zanzibar. I've always wanted to see the Seychelles and plan to end our trip there...been checking out the accommodations on Mahe, Praslin and Le Digue....but nothing is clicking for me. I don't want to spend "luxury huge resort" rates ....can anyone suggest a charming, reasonable place to stay....and which island(s) should we go to? I'm only considering about a 5-7 night stay there. Much appreciate some help from people who've been there. Thanks!
Seychelles add on to South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant