Hi, just started the planning process and plan to visit Capetown and do a safari or two in Kruger or Botswana April 2014. Previously, have visited safari camps(6) in Kenya and Tanzania and spent a week on Zanzibar. I've always wanted to see the Seychelles and plan to end our trip there...been checking out the accommodations on Mahe, Praslin and Le Digue....but nothing is clicking for me. I don't want to spend "luxury huge resort" rates ....can anyone suggest a charming, reasonable place to stay....and which island(s) should we go to? I'm only considering about a 5-7 night stay there. Much appreciate some help from people who've been there. Thanks!
Seychelles add on to South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 6 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 7 Ebola and Morocco
- 8 Thompson Gazelle
- 9 Overland in West Africa
- 10 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 11 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 12 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 13 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 14 Morrocco and Cash
- 15 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 16 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 17 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 18 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 19 South Africa trip advices
- 20 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Tour to Morocco
- 23 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 24 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 25 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!