Hi, just started the planning process and plan to visit Capetown and do a safari or two in Kruger or Botswana April 2014. Previously, have visited safari camps(6) in Kenya and Tanzania and spent a week on Zanzibar. I've always wanted to see the Seychelles and plan to end our trip there...been checking out the accommodations on Mahe, Praslin and Le Digue....but nothing is clicking for me. I don't want to spend "luxury huge resort" rates ....can anyone suggest a charming, reasonable place to stay....and which island(s) should we go to? I'm only considering about a 5-7 night stay there. Much appreciate some help from people who've been there. Thanks!
Seychelles add on to South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 2 Ideas about the trip.
- 3 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 6 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 7 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 8 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 9 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 10 Questions about Chobe
- 11 What camera to use on safari
- 12 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 13 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 14 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 15 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 16 To go to Israel or not?
- 17 Bidair at JNB
- 18 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 19 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 22 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 23 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 24 Dubai > Oman?
- 25 Dubai > Seychelles hop