Hi, just started the planning process and plan to visit Capetown and do a safari or two in Kruger or Botswana April 2014. Previously, have visited safari camps(6) in Kenya and Tanzania and spent a week on Zanzibar. I've always wanted to see the Seychelles and plan to end our trip there...been checking out the accommodations on Mahe, Praslin and Le Digue....but nothing is clicking for me. I don't want to spend "luxury huge resort" rates ....can anyone suggest a charming, reasonable place to stay....and which island(s) should we go to? I'm only considering about a 5-7 night stay there. Much appreciate some help from people who've been there. Thanks!
Seychelles add on to South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 4 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 5 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 6 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 7 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 8 3-week tour at Egypt
- 9 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 10 Beirut
- 11 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 12 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 13 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 14 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 15 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 16 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 17 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 18 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 19 I'm going on safari for free!
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 Dubai first time
- 22 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 23 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 24 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 25 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites