Hi, just started the planning process and plan to visit Capetown and do a safari or two in Kruger or Botswana April 2014. Previously, have visited safari camps(6) in Kenya and Tanzania and spent a week on Zanzibar. I've always wanted to see the Seychelles and plan to end our trip there...been checking out the accommodations on Mahe, Praslin and Le Digue....but nothing is clicking for me. I don't want to spend "luxury huge resort" rates ....can anyone suggest a charming, reasonable place to stay....and which island(s) should we go to? I'm only considering about a 5-7 night stay there. Much appreciate some help from people who've been there. Thanks!
Seychelles add on to South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Quick question about Kenya..
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 6 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 FS: 2013 Toyota Sequoia PLATINUM / Evoque 2012
- 9 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 10 What camera to use on safari
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 13 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 14 India
- 15 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 16 Ideas about the trip.
- 17 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 20 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 21 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 22 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 23 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 24 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 25 Ethiopian Air - Horrible