Hi, just started the planning process and plan to visit Capetown and do a safari or two in Kruger or Botswana April 2014. Previously, have visited safari camps(6) in Kenya and Tanzania and spent a week on Zanzibar. I've always wanted to see the Seychelles and plan to end our trip there...been checking out the accommodations on Mahe, Praslin and Le Digue....but nothing is clicking for me. I don't want to spend "luxury huge resort" rates ....can anyone suggest a charming, reasonable place to stay....and which island(s) should we go to? I'm only considering about a 5-7 night stay there. Much appreciate some help from people who've been there. Thanks!
Seychelles add on to South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 4 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 5 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 6 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 7 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 8 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 9 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 10 Boutique hotels in israel
- 11 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 12 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 13 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 14 Short layover at JNB
- 15 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 16 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 17 A family safari in Tanzania
- 18 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 19 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 20 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 21 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 22 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 23 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 24 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 25 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?