I´m going to Seychelles in july, and i would like to Know what are the best hotels and best relation cost/quality.
Is it safe to rent a car and drive around the island?
Can we go easily to other beaches?
And what do you think about going to 2 islands?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How To Reduce Stomach Fat And Get 6 Pack Abs
- 2 Book Botswana now
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 5 Masai Mara in May
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 9 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 10 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 11 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 12 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 13 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 14 Trip to Merzouga
- 15 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 16 Uganda Visa
- 17 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 18 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 19 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 20 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 21 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 22 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 23 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 24 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 25 Amazing Kenya - a must visit