Would like to ask a couple of questions to help with my upcoming trip to Tanzania
1st we'll be staying at Bilila lodge in Serengetti and Breezes in Zanzibar
Wondering if anyone can help with how women dress for dinner in these 2 places...day dress I'm pretty clear on.
Also wondering if anyone has stayed in either of these resorts and can give me a heads up re: experience of these
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel itinerary
- 2 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 3 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 4 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 5 Safari photography help
- 6 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 7 Travel within Africa
- 8 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 9 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 10 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 11 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 12 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 13 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 14 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 15 Tanzania trip Advice
- 16 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 17 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 20 el gouna or soma bay????
- 21 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 22 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 23 Malawi with kiddos
- 24 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 25 Local Tanzania companies