Would like to ask a couple of questions to help with my upcoming trip to Tanzania
1st we'll be staying at Bilila lodge in Serengetti and Breezes in Zanzibar
Wondering if anyone can help with how women dress for dinner in these 2 places...day dress I'm pretty clear on.
Also wondering if anyone has stayed in either of these resorts and can give me a heads up re: experience of these
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 where to go in africa
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 3 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 4 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 5 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 6 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 7 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 8 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 9 South African Cities
- 10 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 11 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 12 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 13 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 14 Help with bags
- 15 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 16 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 17 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 20 Israeli Tour Guides
- 21 Shopping in Morocco
- 22 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 23 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 24 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 25 Tanzanian Safari, trip report