Would like to ask a couple of questions to help with my upcoming trip to Tanzania
1st we'll be staying at Bilila lodge in Serengetti and Breezes in Zanzibar
Wondering if anyone can help with how women dress for dinner in these 2 places...day dress I'm pretty clear on.
Also wondering if anyone has stayed in either of these resorts and can give me a heads up re: experience of these
Thanks for any help!
serengetti and Zanzibar
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 2 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 3 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 4 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 5 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 6 Tour to Morocco
- 7 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 8 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 9 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 10 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 11 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 14 Electronics to travel with
- 15 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 16 Uganda again
- 17 November at victoria falls
- 18 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 19 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 20 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 21 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 22 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 23 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 24 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 25 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area