i haven't seen, but was told about (same road i was travelling)
decided to join observations in one thread:
Serengeti - wild dogs
- 1 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 2 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 3 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 4 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 5 Accra airport
- 6 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 7 17 days in Israel our way
- 8 a week in africa
- 9 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 10 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 11 morocco
- 12 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 13 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 14 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 15 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 16 Trip extension from Cape town
- 17 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 21 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 22 Visit visa for South Africa
- 23 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO
- 24 What about money?
- 25 Is now a good time to visit Yemen