I am planning to visit Tanzania in July 2010 with my own 4x4. I will only be camping and have all the necessary equipment and driving skills to do this. I do, however, know very little about Tanzania and specifically Serengeti, where I plan to go.
Can anyone answer some of these questions, please!? I have numbered them to make it easier to answer spesific questions:
1) Please clear up the cost issue: How much would it cost two adults in one vehicle to spend 7 days in Serengeti, camping at a public campsite? I am espesially unsure about the vehicle rate - is it per 24/period or once off?
2) Can I pay in cash once I arrive at Serengeti (USD)? If not, how do I pay?
3) Is it necessary to pre-book public campsites for July? What about special campsites?
4) It is compulsory to take a ranger/guide with you into the park?
5) If you could recommend three public/special campsites in Serengeti, which would it be, and why?
I would appreciate any additional information on a self-drive camping trip to Serengeti very much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 알라딘신천지 손오공 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 주식정보 코스피선물지수 oninve.com
- 3 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/testoflex-advanced/
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/nitro-build-plus-australia/
- 5 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 8 safari for the mobility impaired
- 9 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 10 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 11 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 12 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 16 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 17 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 18 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa