can anybody give us an update of migrating herds' wherebouts?
the sites (below) sometimes forget about it for 2 weeks...
i'd be grateful to get a report on migrating-herds position, as i'll be in TZ in April
Serengeti migration update: Sites
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best African Safari
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 Weight Loss Diet - How To Loose Belly Weight Fast
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Petra Wadi Rum
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 10 What is worth seeing in November?
- 11 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 12 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 Israeli Tour Guides
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 17 Masai Mara in May
- 18 Western Desert Itinerary
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 21 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 22 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 23 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park