can anybody give us an update of migrating herds' wherebouts?
the sites (below) sometimes forget about it for 2 weeks...
i'd be grateful to get a report on migrating-herds position, as i'll be in TZ in April
Serengeti migration update: Sites
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Creative@:ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 2 Creative@:ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 3 FACEBOOK@: Password RecoverY CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Tec*h SUPP0RT CAre
- 4 Creative@:ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 5 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 6 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 7 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 10 Kenya/Tanzania
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 2 nights in Dubai
- 13 16 hours in Qatar
- 14 Petra from Israel
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 A South African in Lusaka
- 17 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 18 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 21 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 22 Safari suggestions
- 23 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 24 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 25 Travel to Africa