I'll visit the Serengeti in October; I'm planning to spend 4 nights there.
As the migration is supposed to be up north at that time of the year, would you recommend 3 nights in the north (Lobo) & 1 in central Serenegti (Seronera region)? Or 2 nights in the North & 2 in Seronera?
What are the best areas to see cheetahs in October?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/muscle-x-tst-1700/
- 2 Business trip to Israel
- 3 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 4 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 honeymoon place
- 7 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 8 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 9 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 10 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 11 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 12 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 13 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 14 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 15 Yom Hazikaron
- 16 Yom Haatzmaut
- 17 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 18 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 19 recomendation on African Safari company
- 20 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 21 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 22 One extra day in Jordan
- 23 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 24 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 25 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?