I'll visit the Serengeti in October; I'm planning to spend 4 nights there.
As the migration is supposed to be up north at that time of the year, would you recommend 3 nights in the north (Lobo) & 1 in central Serenegti (Seronera region)? Or 2 nights in the North & 2 in Seronera?
What are the best areas to see cheetahs in October?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy credit cards, dumps , Bins, Paypal / western union online here
- 2 reason that of overeating or every exclusive digestive
- 3 fats and is underneath less stress
- 4 http://getnaturalcleansingformula.co.uk/hydroplenage/
- 5 netflix tech phone number !!@#1800/841.6436)))
- 6 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 9 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 10 Swala Safaris
- 11 First time safari question
- 12 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 13 Dubai
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 16 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 17 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 18 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 19 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 20 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 21 Etosha help
- 22 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 23 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 24 private game reserve-kruger
- 25 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?