I'll visit the Serengeti in October; I'm planning to spend 4 nights there.
As the migration is supposed to be up north at that time of the year, would you recommend 3 nights in the north (Lobo) & 1 in central Serenegti (Seronera region)? Or 2 nights in the North & 2 in Seronera?
What are the best areas to see cheetahs in October?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 fats dropping product that's manufactured from
- 2 What Ethiopians Drink and Eat
- 3 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 4 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 5 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 6 My Tophttp://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/ic Title
- 7 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 8 Morocco Questions
- 9 Botswana safari recs
- 10 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 11 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 14 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 15 Botswana in January
- 16 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 17 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 18 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 19 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 20 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 21 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 22 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 23 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 24 2 days i n JO'burg
- 25 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA