I will be making plans for 2014 to go to Tanzania/Serengeti. What is the best time to go weather wise if you could pick any month/s. would love to do about a 12 day trip. Suggestions on companies to use would be great! interested in seeing the wildebeest and any of the BIG 5. I know this has been discussed and I will be told do some leg work and I am, just nice to hear what people think who have actually gone and used a particular company or specifics that you can share. Budget is about $8,000. Very interested in photography. Any help or any advice on anything that you know would be greatly appreciated!
- 1 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 2 phone service
- 3 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 4 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 5 Living in Morocco.
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 16 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 18 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 19 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 20 Africa Safari
- 21 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 22 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 23 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 24 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 25 Budget Safari options in Botswana?