I will be making plans for 2014 to go to Tanzania/Serengeti. What is the best time to go weather wise if you could pick any month/s. would love to do about a 12 day trip. Suggestions on companies to use would be great! interested in seeing the wildebeest and any of the BIG 5. I know this has been discussed and I will be told do some leg work and I am, just nice to hear what people think who have actually gone and used a particular company or specifics that you can share. Budget is about $8,000. Very interested in photography. Any help or any advice on anything that you know would be greatly appreciated!
- 1 What about money?
- 2 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 3 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 4 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 5 17 days in Israel our way
- 6 Renting a car in Israel
- 7 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 8 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 9 10 days in south Africa
- 10 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 11 a week in africa
- 12 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 13 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 14 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 15 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 16 Accra airport
- 17 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 18 morocco
- 19 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 20 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 21 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 22 Trip extension from Cape town
- 23 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?